Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A GREEN SMOOTHIE FOR HEALTHY HAIR






Most of the times as advocates for natural hair, we often get lost in the products and pictures of awesome hair length that we tend to ignore the biggest factor of all when it comes to maintaining and growing healthy hair. Our diet. Before all of the natural products and oils, eating and drinking
your way to a healthy body is the most important thing to achieve your goal of healthy long hair. If we put junk in, it's only obvious that we'll get junk out in return. I love making smoothies and juices because it's a fun and easy way for me to get my nutrients and helps me catch up on veggie and fruits I normally won't find time to eat on a daily basis.

INGREDIENTS

  • Spinach, Kale, Lettuce (a few leaves of each)
  • 1/3 of a cucumber 
  • 8 ounces of water 
  • 1/3 pineapple 
  • whole banana 
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon 
Blend all these ingredients first starting with the greens then adding the fruits until you've reached a smoothie like consistency and all the ingredients are well blended. This makes about 2 full servings. 

Enjoy !!! 






3 comments:

  1. Other than the Dusty Rose and the White Daisy, two new hues were included for the current year. watch Roland Garros live

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spring Daisy and Purple Daisy sacks will be accessible in February without a moment to spare for the spring season.
    Roland Garros Direct

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Monogram configuration was enlivened by an affectionate youth memory I had when I got my first wooden tennis racquet that was given to me by my mom. french open live streaming
    french open live

    ReplyDelete