Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rhassoul Clay: Bliss in a Bar

I haven't blogged in what feels like forever because I came down to what seems to be the flu :/. But I'm getting better know and these posts must continue.

Today I want to talk about my Rhassoul & Honey Deep Treatment Bars I made ! Like my homemade avocado deep conditioner is bomb, but this just took deep conditioners to a whole other level. After I washed my hair and did all the other fancy stuff, I prepared my rhassoul & deep treatment bars and applied it all over my head as I would a perm. I made this bar to tailor the benefits of my hair.

 I wanted something that would leave my hair uber clean, but still leave it feeling soft and moisturized. This feat does not seem hard to accomplish but I always feel like my hair can never just get all three benefits from one product. Anyways, after I applied the mixture, I left it in my hair for about an hour and rinsed it off ! OMG ! Like when I say my hair felt so clean but soft at the same time, it was literally clean and soft at the same time. Not only that, but I kept touching my hair while I was in the shower because it felt so moisturized. Like there was no need to go the extra step to apply any other conditioner to my hair after I had washed out the deep conditioner ! I almost forgot the most important part from using this hair bar - my curl definition was bananas. I've never seen my curl pattern pop as much as it did when I used it ! I am definitely going to keep these bars in rotation and add them to mu must make in bulk list ! Hopefully after bar exam I can make them in bulk and sell so you guys can experience the benefits of this great bar !!!

I tried to get clear pictures so you guys could see my curl pattern- but I guess my camera did not want to cooperate with me that day. These pictures do not even do my hair justice :/.


Consistency of the mixture when I applied it to my hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment