Sunday, December 8, 2013

Product Review: Chagrin's Valley Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar



Todays product review will be on Chagrin's Valley Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar.
One Word, Awesome !! This shampoo bar was everything I hoped it would be and more. I can already tell it will become a staple in my hair regimen. I was so excited to use this shampoo bar, that I  took out my protective hairstyle I had in two weeks earlier just so  I could try it. I specifically ordered this shampoo bar because I want to move towards a more ayurvedic regimen when it comes to my hair, well for now, so I knew this shampoo would be perfect. It had a whole lot of ayurvedic herbs that I knew my hair would love as well as other butters and essential oils great for promoting hair growth!

The shampoo bar lathered really well, even after the first try. Normally- with normal liquid shampoos it takes two washes before my hair really lathers up. This bar had my hair ready to go in just one try. My hair felt clean, moisturized and not stripped. I will definitely be trying out the company's other hair shampoo bars when I run out of this one ! The shampoo bar was only $7.95 if I recalled and seems like it's going to last a long time. Also if you don't want to try out the full size bar like I did, the company offers sample sizes that literally come in the size of normal soap bars for like $2 or $3, so either way you're definitely getting more bang for you're buck !

I provided the link below so you can check out the website. Even if you're not into shampoo bars there are plenty of butters, teas, moisturizers and etc you can try out !


http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com

Do you ayurvedic?

No comments:

Post a Comment