Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Protective Hairstyle: Yarn Faux Locs



Hey Loves,

I am back with another protective hair style ! Remember a while back I talked about how I would be installing faux locs soon as a protective hairstyle? Well I did and as usual I am loving them. This hairstyle normally takes me about a 12 hours to a day to complete depending on the mood I am in. This particular time I spent almost a day doing them (started at 3pm) because of course I had to break to eat, dance and watch movies ! Typical hair day for me ! Anyways I'm loving my hair and thought I would do a quick update on my new protective hairstyle ! I'll be making a couple of youtube videos featuring how I style my faux locs as well as maintenance ! I'll also be sure to put them on the blog as well !!


No comments:

Post a Comment