Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yarn Locs: The Takeout

So on Thursday night, I finally took down my Yarn locs. Take down was fairly easy, a snip there, a little unraveling there, you know the usual. Well after everything was said and done can I just say that the hair gods must have favored me because my hair felt so soft and moisturized ! Like that never happens ! Usually after every time I take a protective hairstyle out, my hair is normally dry and in need of some serious moisture or maybe just a wash lol. But you get my point ! I honestly think it has to do with the fact that since I put the yarn locs in my hair, I've been moisturizing my hair every two days. Literally ! Every two days I would alternate between my commercial leave in conditioner, or water/aloe vera juice. Then I sealed in my hair with my cream and lastly my oil. I also made sure I oiled up my scalp almost everyday. This method seemed to work so I will be using this same method when taking care of my crochet braids (I just installed today- video/post coming soon) :)







My hair shed after detangling on semi damp hair. Not bad. (I have thick hair so this is actually pretty good for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment