Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth





Last night, as I was stumbling on ideas on how to go about my castor oil challenge, I came across a blog that talked about cayenne pepper as a hair growth stimulant. I instantly became interested because as far as I knew, I only used cayenne pepper to flavor food. And also, wouldn't that burn? Anyways, I started doing some in depth research on the spice and was hooked. So hooked that I decided to add the spice to my castor oil and embark on a castor oil X cayenne pepper hair challenge !

Check out the great qualities of cayenne pepper for your hair ! Don't knock it till you try it ! You only live once right?

Cayenne Pepper for Hair


  1. The Capsaicin in the cayenne pepper creates a tingling sensation to the scalp and in the hair follicle. 
  2. When applied to the scalp it increases blood circulation to the scalp promoting hair growth. 
  3. Increases hair shine. 
  4. Cayenne Pepper contains vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, and also beta-carotene, manganese and potassium which are good for health. 


Note: Cayenne pepper can be used in small amounts on the scalp as an oil to massage the scalp or can be used as a pre-poo or added to a deep conditioner. How will you be cayenning? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment