Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Randoms

I felt like I haven't updated in forever ! But never mind ! I just wanted to let all my readers know that the Castor Oil X Cayenne Pepper oil hair growth challenge has kicked off and I am excited ! Surprisingly, after my first application of the infused oil onto my scalp- it wasn't so bad. The most I got was a tingly sensation. So if that's all I have to put with it then....I am definitely game!

78 days more and counting ! :)

Also I will be posting my updated regimen in the upcoming week. This week I plan to take out my yarn wraps and give my hair some much needed TLC (*sings). So after I am done with all that good stuff, I'll make sure to post an update on my regimen as well as how I care for my hair after a protective style !

No comments:

Post a Comment