Thursday, February 6, 2014

Product Review: Castor Oil for Hair






Hello Loves,

I'm excited to come to you guys with a new hair challenge I will be embarking on to promote hair growth ! So before I go into the actual challenge let's go over the benefits of castor oil for hair ! Ive used Tropic Isle Jamaican Castor Oil for almost a year now and I love it. I used it to fill in the sides of my hair from my horrible cut from when I big chopped the second time.

Today's product review is on the Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Rosemary ! I love it ! Better than the original one I've been using for the past year. Rosemary has a lot of benefits for hair  and when applied to the scalp leaves the scalp feeling tingly. All in all I'm excited to continue using the Jamaican Castor oil with Rosemary oil !





Castor Oil 

  1. Used to regrow/promote hair growth
  2. Can be used as a hair treatment for thinning hair or hair loss. 
  3. Prevents dry and itchy scalp. 
  4. Can keep fungus and bacteria from inhibiting hair growth. 
  5. Increases luster in hair. 
  6. Controls split ends
  7. Can be used to seal in moisture in hair. 
  8. Great for moisturizing scalp and thickening hair ! 

Rosemary 

  1. Stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp thus encouraging hair growth.
  2. It has antibacterial qualities that gently cleanses hair. 
  3. Increases shine.
  4. Fights premature graying. 
  5. Relieves irritated, dry, flaky, scalp. 


1 comment: