Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Bun Series: The Not So Traditional Bun






I refuse to believe I'm the only human who has trouble achieving a flawless bun with their natural hair. I mean it's not like its short. My Hair is a little past medium length and can go into buns perfectly when its straightened. But in it's truly natural straight it's a whole other ballgame. So I came across this awesome way to achieve a bunned style without actually putting your hair in a traditional bun. This hairstyle is great for those who have a hair texture similar to mine or who have trouble putting their hair in a traditional bun.




I did the liberty of recording a tutorial for you guys so it could be easier to follow ! Hope you enjoy !

Tools:

1- Gel of your choice
2- Bobby pins
3- Headband of your choice
4- Hair moisturizer or oil
5- Brush
6- Patience & love




No comments:

Post a Comment